As we approach the flu season, the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners prioritizes the well-being and health of our candidates, staff, and community. We encourage everyone to exercise caution and use common sense to ensure a safe environment for all.
Protect Yourself and Others
- Frequent Handwashing: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover Coughs and Sneezes: Use a tissue or the inside of your elbow to cover your mouth and nose. Dispose of tissues immediately and wash your hands.
- Stay Informed: Keep up-to-date with local health advisories and flu season alerts.
Feeling Unwell? Please Stay Home
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or feeling under the weather, we urge you to prioritize your health and the health of others. If you’re scheduled for an exam and are not feeling well:
- Do Not Come to the Exam Center.
- Reschedule your exam for a later date. Our team will assist you in making the necessary arrangements.
- If you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for the flu or any contagious illness, please follow local health guidelines and postponing your exam.
Your health and safety come first. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners Team