Health and Safety measures at TSBPE
The TSBPE is following the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19 to help protect test candidates and our staff.
We will continue to:
- Make hand sanitizer available in the lobby and prior to entering the testing center
- Increase our cleaning and disinfecting regimens in between all testing appointments
- Provide disposable gloves to candidates upon arrival at the test center if desired
- Require candidates to wear a face covering or mask and submit to a temperature check
- Remind candidates to wash their hands or utilize hand sanitizer upon arrival at the test center
What candidates should know:
- You will be asked to acknowledge that you have not been in contact with any affected persons or traveled to affected areas and that you are not exhibiting any symptoms.
- If you are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, such as fever and/or respiratory difficulties, when you arrive at the test center, you will be asked to reschedule your exam for a later date.
- We are allowing candidates to wear disposable gloves during testing. Test administrators will inspect the gloves both before and after the exam, and the gloves will be disposed of in front of the proctor upon completion of the test.
- If you are unwell or exhibiting symptoms, such as fever and/or respiratory difficulties, please reschedule your testing appointment in advance.
- Remote test centers will also require candidates to provide a temperature check upon arrival and wear a face covering.
Should you elect to reschedule your exam you must do so in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by facsimile to 512-450-0637 with the subject line:
Reschedule, full name of Candidate and the LICENSE/REGISTRATION NUMBER of the candidate along with a phone number where they can be reached.